Strengthen understanding of user intent for more profitable outcomes
IBM Tealeaf® cxOverstat provides usability analytics to help analyze and understand user intention across digital interaction points, such as web and mobile. It allows teams throughout the enterprise to collaborate and quantify customer behavior data and turn it into real business insight. Tealeaf® cxOverstat is a scalable enterprise solution capable of supporting massive, high-volume sites and is an add-on product to the Tealeaf® CX platform and Tealeaf® cxImpact.
Replay, collaborate and prioritize workflows across teams using content captured through the snapshots gallery and highly visual segmentation and drill-down capabilities to understand why users struggle
- Replay actual user sessions at virtually any step in the process and capture single-page views from live sites for further drill-down analysis to see the behavior of an individual customer.
- Understand the differences in behavior for different segments of users or individual users and define segments based on a user's experience.
- Overlay a Tealeaf® cxOverstat report over a user segment to understand why a certain segment behaves a specific way.
- Analyze and manage snapshots to collaborate more easily across teams with actionable insights that can provide a superior usability experience.
Identify and understand which graphics and areas of a page draw the most attention and improve site design with click heat maps and attention maps.
- Discover where your visitors click and hover on a page, including forms, links, images and text.
- Optimize the placement of key content, enhancing your visitors’ experiences and allowing them to quickly complete their desired actions.
- Know where users spend the most time on a given page (not just how far they scrolled a page) regardless of the device they used to access that page, including mobile phones, tablets and desktop PCs.
- Optimize engagement by changing the placement of desired content.
Compare and contrast usability metrics with customized dimensions and segments in one view using comparison analytics.
- Dive more deeply into usability data to better analyze and visually interpret customer behavior.
- Uncover behavior patterns across different segments of customers by viewing patterns of clicks and hovers side by side.
Analyze customer clicks and hovers and how customers progress through form fields with link and form field analytics.
- Optimize each form, increasing conversion rates and understanding how page and form conversion rates compare.
- Evaluate how long each field takes to complete and which fields are completed most often.
- Improve conversion rates and engagement by identifying links that are clicked on more often and fields at which users are most likely to drop off.
- See how relative link placement can impact your online goals.
- Understand which words within a link resonate the best with users, thereby optimizing link performance.
Detect and comply with areas of struggle for users with visual disabilities for an enhanced user experience based on accessibility and color contrast analytics.
- Use accessibility analytics to provide a superior interface for users with visual and auditory disabilities by enhancing the placement of hard-to-view content.
- Use color contrast analytics to empower usability teams by recommending color adjustments to find a contrast ratio—between foreground and background colors—that meets color standards and improves visual aesthetics.